You operate in a market where complexity is increasing, you are striving for increasingly shorter time-to-market and where your customer expects you to deliver custom work for the price of a standard product. Those requirements are placed on your organization. But if you are considering digitizing your business processes, you also expect the same speed, flexibility and efficiency from your PLM implementation partner.
A good partner ensures that the implementation of a PLM solution yields returns in a short time. Cards offers that certainty! We have years of experience with PLM solutions for the manufacturing industry that you can hitch a ride on. We advise you on smart solutions because we know the challenges in your process and match that to available technical solutions. We test to what extent your processes are in line with industry standards and discuss together which processes are unique in your company. We use these building blocks to shape your strategy together. That doesn’t have to be a lengthy process! Because we base ourselves on industry templates specific to your industry.
What are industry templates?
Industry templates are reusable blueprints per industry. These are the result of experience with processes and information models from your industry. Industry templates capture 70% – 80% of the usual processes. But also leave enough options open to add specific wishes or objectives from your company.
We have been working on digitization in the manufacturing industry for more than 20 years. We know which process improvement is possible per sector. We have combined our experience in the manufacturing industry and our knowledge of technology and software and tailor-made per sector. In this way we ensure that the investment in a PLM system is clear and immediately pays off. And we realize “added value” in your business process within a short time.
We work with industry-specific templates for:
Solutions that take processes and people into account
We work with industry templates that are specific to each sector and take into account the different facets of business operations. In the templates we make cross-connections between the business processes and the teams involved in these processes. These combinations become visible in the templates and lead to the choice of a solution.
The industry templates provide handles for solution domains that match your situation. The new solution we implement should add value to your business. By using the templates, we know the impact of specific processes on different departments so that we include the right employees in the adoption of the improved process. Together with your teams, we fine-tune the templates until they fit seamlessly into all unique situations in your company.
What do industry templates provide?
- You can draw on practical knowledge, built up from 20 years of experience in specific industries
- You can count on industry specialists from cards to combine knowledge of the business operations in your industry with technical knowledge.
- We quickly implement the chosen solution, because we use 70% good practices
- We add specific configurations, matching your unique processes, to the final solution design
- You get a faster return on your investment
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner gets its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process.