The PLM solution that is ready for the future. Teamcenter X is the new Teamcenter Cloud SaaS software with years of experience bundled in solutions to give immediate results. Teamcenter X is always up to date with the latest technologies, such as AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Machine Learning.
Teamcenter X offers you a user-friendly web browser where your teams can quickly find and work with information about their tasks. They have insight into related product and process information, so that they run synchronously and there is less room for errors.
Like Teamcenter, Teamcenter X supports the full digital twin – managing electrical, mechanical and software components in one multi-domain bill of materials. With simplified, best-practice solutions that address the basics of PLM, such as design and document management, bomb and change management with workflow and visualization, you get the tools you need to get started answering your product lifecycle needs right away.
The advantages of Siemens Teamcenter® X:
- No huge downloads or long installations
- Direct access to PLM information anytime, anywhere thanks to Cloud SaaS platform
- Easy integration with existing MCAD and ECAD systems
- Add add-in solutions from the Teamcenter portfolio at any time
- Always up-to-date with the latest technologies
Discover the latest Cloud PLM software. In this free 30-day Teamcenter X trial license, you explore the world’s most widely used PLM software through a full license with sample files and guided tutorials. See and experience how people throughout your organization can work smarter and faster.
The features of the Siemens Teamcenter® X test license:
- Search, find and reuse product information
- Open and build a bill of materials (BOM)
- Initiate and participate in change processes
- Manage product-related information, including designs and documents
- See how Teamcenter X can be used in your MCAD or ECAD design tool, using NX as an example
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner gets its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process.