In any industry, it is very important to understand how a component or system responds under stress or vibration. Especially now that we live in a time when products and materials are becoming increasingly complex! Engineers therefore need tools that can go beyond linear static analysis. Simcenter™ 3D contains structural solvers that you need for many different analysis problems within a single user environment. With Simcenter™ 3D Structural Simulation, you only need to know one user interface!
Faster insight into
The advantages of Structural Simulation
- One user interface for different problems, from simple to complex
- Gain insight into the static and dynamic behavior of your product
- Reduce the amount of costly physical prototypes
Do you want to solve statical problems? Then the linear analysis is what you are looking for. You determine whether a construction will fail under a prescribed load. At Simcenter™ 3D you will find a complete range of integrated linear analysis functionality, including analyses for linear static calculations, natural frequencies and buckling calculations. Use these opportunities to evaluate the structural performance of products in different industries.
If deformations are large or linear material properties no longer suffice, the nonlinear analysis is the best choice for you. With non-linear solvers, engineers can easily handle simple problems such as a drop test, but are also able to cope with the more challenging problems, such as extensive metal deformation.
Evaluating the dynamic response plays an essential role in various applications, such as assessing passenger comfort on airplanes, cars under different operating conditions or evaluating the effect of vibrations on the performance of consumer products and electronic devices.
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner gets its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process.
Discover the power of Simcenter™ 3D the 3D CAE simulation platform from Siemens.
Request the free 30-day trial!
Our free trial version contains everything you need to run CAE projects instantly. In addition, this also includes an extensive NX CAD integration, which offers you the possibility to make direct adjustments to the design for, for example, What If analyses.