The problem with engineering at the moment is that there are no simple problems to solve anymore. To meet market demands, it is no longer good enough to do “a little CFD” or “a single stress analysis.” Several disciplines play a role in simulation, where one discipline has an effect on another. Do you want to be able to accurately determine product behavior? Then gaining insight into this Multiphysics behavior is key!
into product behavior
The advantages of Multiphysics
- One integrated environment for different disciplines
- Gain insight into how different disciplines influence each other
- Reuse simulation models across multiple disciplines
Take into account all physical phenomena
To simulate “real world” conditions you have to take into account several disciplines, such as heat transfer, fluid flow and movement. Complex industrial problems therefore require solutions that encompass multiple physical phenomena, which can often only be solved using simulation techniques that cross different technical disciplines. In order to accurately predict the performance of your product, it is important to consider all physical phenomena that affect behavior in the real world.
One environment for all disciplines
Simcenter™ 3D streamlines the process of Multiphysics simulation. The integrated modelling environment excludes the error-prone data transfer that is often required to link multiple disciplines together. This streamlined process allows you to spend more time actually simulating your product behavior under all conditions that also occur in real life.
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner gets its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process.
Discover the power of Simcenter™ 3D the 3D CAE simulation platform from Siemens.
Request the free 30-day trial!
Our free trial version contains everything you need to run CAE projects instantly. In addition, this also includes an extensive NX CAD integration, which offers you the possibility to make direct adjustments to the design for, for example, What If analyses.