With the innovation of new, improved products, your designs are subject to many incremental changes. The ability to predict whether these changes in reality will be positive or negative is essential. Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation gives engineers the ability to look into the future, always predicting the impact of a change on the performance of their product in reality.
The avantages of Simcenter 3D
- Accurately predict the behavior and performance of your product
- Speed up the entire simulation process with advanced techniques and robust solvers
- Use one simulation environment for multi-CAD data and different external solvers
Experience unprecedented efficiency
With advanced 3D simulation techniques and an extensive range of CAE applications, you increase the realism in your simulations and you gain better insight into your products. Simcenter 3D builds an associative simulation model based on 3D geometry that can be used for multiple disciplines. The unrivaled geometry manipulation tools can process CAD data from any source, allowing geometries to be quickly optimized for simulation. In addition, Simcenter 3D expert records knowledge and best-practice workflows so that less experienced designers can set up complex simulations.
Standalone or fully integrated
As a result of decades of experience in simulation, Simcenter 3D includes proven technologies of CAE tools, including NX ™ Nastran, I-deas, NX ™ CAE and LMS. The Simcenter 3D environment is uniform, scalable, open and extensive. You easily make connections to the design environment, 1D simulations, test and data management. Simcenter 3D can run as a standalone environment or as an integrated application with NX computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Connect seamlessly to your processes
Simcenter 3D is open to CAD formats from different CAD packages and also offers the possibility to use CAE solvers from other parties within the same pre- / postprocessing environment. The software offers a uniform interface for the various disciplines, such as structural, thermal, flow or motion analyzes. This facilitates use and ensures that the application can be quickly learned.
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner gets its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process.
Discover the power of Simcenter3D the 3D CAE simulation platform from Siemens.
Request the free 30-day trial!
Our free trial version contains everything you need to run CAE projects instantly. In addition, this also includes an extensive NX CAD integration, which offers you the possibility to make direct adjustments to the design for, for example, What If analyses.