As part of the comprehensive Automotive Supplier program we offer specific software bundles with targeted functionalities by which we cover the high demand within the automotive industry. In addition, the Automotive Supplier program encourages multidisciplinary collaboration between automotive companies and suppliers. It enables them to accelerate innovation, reduce development time and increase quality through an integrated NX ™ development platform.
The advantages of NX™ Daimler Suppliers
- Covers the high demand in the automotive industry
- Accelerates innovation
- Shorten the development time
- Improves quality
Different versions of Automotive Supplier bundles
We supply 2 versions of the new Automotive Supplier bundles:
- DS bundles which should only be used for Daimler related projects and activities
- AS bundles which offer the same functionality as DS bundles (identical module content), but can be used without restrictions
Not sure which bundle suits your activities? Feel free to contact us for more information. We are happy to help you select the most suited license based on your requirements as well as identify potential upgrade of your existing NX licenses.
An overview of the Automotive Supplier solutions
Automotive Supplier Entry Bundle
As comprehensive entry-level, contains creating and manipulating 3D CAD models, including freeform surfaces, PMI, assemblies, sheet metal parts, drawings, rendering, HD3D and interface capabilities, among others.
Automotive Supplier Engineering Bundle
Contains the Entry Bundle functionality and in addition, offers additional modules for comprehensive design in all areas of vehicle design, in particular working with complex assemblies or demanding freeform surfaces.
Automotive Supplier Advanced Engineering Bundle
Contains the Engineering Bundle functionality and in addition, offers process specific special BIW functionality, additional modules for welded assemblies, wiring, routing and Advanced Simulation for demanding FEM analyses including NX Nastran.
Automotive Supplier Teamcenter Client Bundle
Provides a PDM system for NX data based on Teamcenter for supplier in-house engineering data management, including visualization capabilities.
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner gets its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process.