Training Plant Simulation
Plant Simulation is a complex software environment that goes beyond the simulation of individual components. This tool offers you the possibilities to predict and optimize the performance of the components in your production lines or your warehouse systems. Are you going to use Plant Simulation? In that case, a cards Plant Simulation® training is recommended. We train you in the functionalities of the software, but more importantly: in the applications of the software for various issues.
The training material is set up for:
- Process engineers
- Supply chain engineers
Tailor-made offer from different module combinations
When you Order our Plant Simulation® training, you will always Receive an order fitting to your business case.. We base ourselves on the standard modules of the training, but we ensure that we work with applications and examples that are recognizable from your industry. Because if you work in the logistics sector, you do not need applications from the manufacturing industry and vice versa. cards has a lot of experience in both sectors and can adapt the course material to the functionalities and libraries that you will use the most.
- Basic training (2 days)
In the basic training you learn how to build a simulation environment and how to work with the items from the library. We work with 3D simulation of the entire operational environment and the complete process, so more than just simulations for manufacturing. During the training, you learn how to create simulation models as well as to build scenarios with them.
- Strategies and methods (3 days).
In this module we train you in SimTtalk, the programming language that you will use within the simulation tool. When you master SIMtalk, you can program and simulate different scenarios yourself.
- Advanced modeling techniques (3 days)
Depending on the industry in which you are active, we choose suitable application areas. You learn how to create, manage and fill your own custom libraries.
- 3D modeling (3 days)
Simulating smooth movements is on the agenda in this training. You will be able to program the complex movements of, for example, robot arms and automatic doors that you cannot simulate in a 2D environment. You apply camera paths and walkthroughs in the 3D environment.
Become a simulation expert
Of course you will learn all the ins and outs of the Plant Simulation software during the training and you will be trained in all the options that the package offers. But you can expect more from a course at cards PLM Solutions. We do not only train you as a user of the software, but train you to be a simulation expert so that you know how to apply the uses of Plant Simulation® within your company.
A plant simulation training from cards contains:
- Information and explanations about the functions, libraries and insights that the software offers
- Hands-on exercise based on practical assignments
- Personal guidance from the cards specialist
- Space to adjust the course material to the applications of simulation within your company
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner gets its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process.