With a three-man team, we are ready to support you with questions or malfunctions. You can request support from us in the field of PLM software. We answer questions or provide support in the event of unexpected failures. Do you not yet have much experience with the use of these packages and do you want to become more familiar as a user? Then our support colleagues will be happy to refer you for a training.
With Basic support access to the service desk
We think it is important that everyone in your organization can come to us if they get stuck using the packages. Our Basic Support is part of the software license that you purchase and gives you access to the service desk. Do you want extra services on top of Basic Support? Then PLM as a Service might be perfect for you.
Personal service over a ticketing system
We will of course ensure that your report is properly documented. We use a registration system for this, so that you can follow the report, the progress and all communication regarding your question. But you can expect more from us. Our support specialists are also available by phone if you need personal contact. Because sometimes it is necessary to discuss orally what you encounter in order to find the best solution.
We would like to get in touch with you!
Do you have a question for us? Call us on working days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the following numbers:
+31 (0) 499 379889 (from the Netherlands)
+32 (0) 89 201738 (from Belgium)
You can of course also send your question via e-mail or send your question via our helpdesk contact form.
In order to answer your question as quickly as possible, we first need some information from you. Do you keep the following at hand:
- Company Name;
- Sold-to ID;
- Application and version (eg Teamcenter 11 or NX 12);
- Operating System and version (eg Windows XP SP2);
- Data with which we can reproduce the problem, supplemented with a description of the problem and / or screenshots.
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner gets its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process