Industrial engineers help you make the right investment choices
If you want to keep innovating in the manufacturing industry or in logistics, there are many opportunities in the field of digitization and robotization of your business processes. Moreover, if your distribution is taken into account in your choice, adding local or regional hubs can also be cost-effective. The choices you make often involve large investments. But they also deliver major cost savings and growth in efficiency. Before you take the final decision and decide to purchase new factories, a new machine park or automated logistics solutions, you want to be sure that you are making the right decision. Industrial engineers can answer questions such as:
- Solving large dynamics in complex processes, for example large amount of SKU’s with short life cycles in the range
- Expanding automated solutions in the business process. For example, the commissioning of AGV (automated guided vehicles or ASRS (automated storage and retrieval systems)
- Bottlenecks in efficiency, thoughput or capacity
Our team of Industrial engineers knows how to use plant simulation for validation of your design choices. We simulate the designed process and make predictions with it.
But you can also come to uys with your design problem. Because we like to think along with you earlier in the design process. Our industrial engineering experts analyze your design problem, design processes that offer solutions and validate them using the simulation software.
cards PLM Solutions: driven by digitalization
- Start from the core: in our opinion, a thorough intake process does not mean a one-size-fits-all. We take the time to really get to know you.
- Partnership: we continue to challenge you on the content. Whether it concerns a strategic, tactical or operational issue.
- Personal approach: every partner receives its own team of specialists from day one. They do everything to get the most out of your process.
If you also want to get the most out of your processes, please contact us!