Personal data we process
cards PLM Solutions processes personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Company Name
- Your position in the company
- Company Address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Number of users
- Favorite websites
Processing purposes / lawful basis
The personal data mentioned above are processed for the following purposes:
- cards PLM Solutions processes personal data when we have a legal basis to do so. The legal bases are: consent, agreement, legal obligation, vital interest, and public law task.
- Sending newsletter and/or advertising
- Informing about changes to services
- To process your payments, when you buy our products, to provide you with the status of your order, to handle your questions and requests, and to assess and handle any complaints;
- To process and answer your questions or to contact you to answer your questions or requests;
- To develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites;
- For contests or promotions in which you have expressed your interest;
- To provide you with information and to manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter or other information;
- To manage our day-to-day activities related to your participation in our contests, promotional actions without obligation to buy or order, for promotional activities or to answer your question;
- To identify persons who contact us by telephone, electronically or otherwise;
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes;
- To understand and assess consumers’ interests, wants and evolving needs, to improve our websites, our current products and services, and/or to develop new products and services; and
- To provide you with personalized products, messages, advertisements and product recommendations.
cards PLM Solutions only uses technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content. You can unsubscribe via this page. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the browser settings.
cards PLM Solutions will not store the collected personal data for longer than is strictly necessary, or legally regulated, to realize the purposes for which the data was collected.
We actively review and thoroughly delete or, in some cases, anonymize the personal information we hold when there is no longer a legal or business need to retain it.
Shared with third parties
cards PLM Solutions will not provide your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with organizations that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. cards PLM Solutions remains responsible for these processing operations.
External service providers who have a processor agreement with cards PLM Solutions can contact you on behalf of cards PLM Solutions to inform you about our products, services and activities. They have access to personal data that are necessary for the core task they perform, but are not allowed to use it for other purposes. Furthermore, they must process this personal data in accordance with this privacy notice and in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
cards PLM Solutions has taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access and other unwanted actions with personal data.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can contact us via the following e-mail address email@example.com to make an appointment to come by. It is important that you can identify yourself and demonstrate that the data you want to view, correct or delete actually belongs to you. It is not allowed to view data of other persons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about how we handle personal data within the organization, please email us at the above email address.